Each kingdom has 6 Wonders. Only one play can hold each wonder at a time however one player may hold multiple wonders. Wonders can be viewed on the Wonder Map where who holds each wonder and their location is displayed. To obtain a wonder, you must beat a player who holds a wonder in battle.
Wonders have both pros and cons. The benefit of having a wonder is an improved stats bonus, the con is that it may make you a target for attack by other players in the kingdom.
Wonders you can obtain are:
- Grand Grimoire - Special Property: Advanced Teleport with 72 Hour Cooldown, Benefit: Troop March Speed +10%
- Enchanted Hourglass - Special Property: 8 Hour Estate Speedup with 48 Hour Cooldown, Benefit: Construction Speed +15%
- Guardian Shield - Special Property: Upgrades all Guardian Abilities to Next Level, Benefit: Resource Production +15%, Resource Storage +15%
- Assault Cannon - Special Property: Upgrades all Assault Abilities to Next Level, Benefits: Troop March Speed +5%, Battlefield Treatment +2%
- Cloak of Secrecy - Special Property: Protects your estate for all Scouts, Benefit: Trap Capacity +10%
- Masterpiece Lock - Special Property: Increases Warehouse Resource Protection by 300%, Benefit: Storage Protection +300%
No comments have been posted yet.